No matter how clumsy or awkward
the rest of your day
there are long and definite moments
when everything goes your way
she taught me that
by example
a lesson I only try to repay
but she kind of likes me
and wants me to stay
so we play together
every single day
and as long as I feed her
when she needs to eat
remind her she’s pretty
kiss her real sweet
she likes to hear me rant
I love to watch her dance
we do it all the time
it’s so simple
she’s happy
she’s mine.
I like that you wrote about your girl. In fact it's the only reason I wrote any shit to you cause...well I liked the way you reason and your poem to your girl implied you won't be offering me dick. I just like people who have ides of their very own to share, who think, even about stupid shit...In fact, if you write stupid shit, and want me to read it, muster up ALL your gusto and TELL ME WITH ALL YOUR passion and conviction why I should love it AND I PROMISE, I'll try.....In fact, your belief in YOU made me ALL IN .....and with that I've already decided your worth at least $10 because even if it was all just a show, if you made me believe you, the acting is worth at least a $10 spot. So, thanks for the original approach (probably)
ReplyDeleteWe got married. He’s epic.
Delete